Want your business to grow faster, learn these digital marketing trends of 2020, for quick results.
Digital Marketing has been one of the top priorities for most of the businessmen in 2020. We live in a world, where it’s hard to predict consumer choice and taste for services & products.
1. Chatbots– Chatbots is a very important part of digital marketing, where instant messaging & conversation can be done with your clients/customers.
ChatBots survey shows:-
a. Chatbots will power 85% of customer service by 2020.
b. Top benefits of Chatbots are 24hr service (64%), instant responses to inquiries (55%), and answers to simple questions (55%).
c. By 2022, Chatbots will help businesses save over $8 billion per annum.
d. 80% of businesses want ChatBots by 2020.
Many top brands are using Chatbots for interacting with their customers/clients.
2. Video Marketing:- Video marketing has been one of the most crucial parts of digital marketing. Nowadays, most of the businessmen are focusing more on video marketing for promoting their service/product. This is because videos are getting more views than videos these days, so this is considered one of the best ways for promoting your service/ products easily. Video marketing also plays a very important role in re-marketing techniques for clients. Also, the data shows that 72% of businesses’ conversion rates have been increased. Also, video marketing helps customers in decision making whether to buy a product or not. Video helps a lot in building trust towards clients. Instead of displaying a picture upload a video that has strong content and in return get a good response in sales & marketing.
3. Influencer Marketing:- You must be thinking what does this mean? What kind of marketing is this? Well, influencer marketing is a form of marketing where a key leader plays a very role important and you pay that person to drive for your brand’s message. This is an indirect form of marketing. The goal of influencer marketing is to connect with the youth/audience and pull them towards your brand/service by connecting it with the stories. It throws a good impact when an influencer shares his/her experience and put it in his words, it has a huge impact on the consumers/clients. By approaching an influencer, it is the most effective way for a brand’s creation by using trustworthy words & content.
4. Voice Search & Smart Speakers Trend:- Voice Search allows the user to command his/her voice over the internet for certain queries by voice recognition technology. By using your voice, commanding over the internet one can search for any of the queries. This can be used on computers, mobiles, and home assistants. Example- amazon has Alexa, Apple has Siri and so on. These are the latest trends in digital media for the year 2020.
Stats show that by 2020 50% of the searches will be voice searchings.
- Some facts about Voice Search:-
- 55% of households are expected to own smart speakers by 2022.
- Voice word accuracy rates have crossed 90% for most major platforms.
Smart speakers have become very popular these days in the market place as well as online. There is a lot of variety within smart speakers as well from different manufacturers. Smart speaker works based on voice recognition technology. It has the feature of recognizing different voices, it understands well what is been said and acts accordingly. This happens because of the different voice recognition technology that has been used. Smart speakers are slightly different in their looks and working system. But the basic concepts of smart speakers are almost the same. Voice recognition will become embedded into more of everyday life, with newer systems performing the recognition locally. Smart speaker technology also extends its area of Uses, and enable more areas of everyday life to be controlled by voice command.
5. By Posting Stories On Social Media:- One of the most trending social media story sharing, where you can share anything, be it an awesome adventurous trip experience, when shared can be seen across the globe. Almost everybody uses Instagram, Facebook, snap chat nowadays and are actively present.
There are so many benefits of using social media stories:-
- Brand awareness reaches – You want your brand to be famous in the market, try to put as many stories you can, which sets in the mindsets of the people. But make sure you do it on a regular basis.
- Audience engagement– Conduct audience engagement activities, such polling, ask me a question, etc.
- Money Making – yes, it’s a money-making platform, where you can charge your clients for posting per stories. Celebrities are been paid in large amounts by big brands for promotional activities.
- Traffic pulling to your website – You can pull traffic towards your website by posting stories carrying good content with multiple images and videos as well.
- Reaching Younger Audience– The best way to reach younger ones through story postings on Instagram, Facebook, snap chat. Because the younger crowd is actively present here and you can drive your brand’s message easily to them.
- Blogging– This is one of the most trendings in social media marketing. There are so many bloggers who have created their own websites and are earning good enough in different ways. All you need to do is put your thoughts into words and express it beautifully with proper captions, hashtags to make it more creative and interesting. You can start writing blogs on different contents like fashion, travel, food, photography, etc. Blogging also helps in SEO by creating high content, when users are searching for something and they find your website on the top ranking, automatically they’ll divert towards your website. By delivering good content you can pull a lot of traffic, which will generate leads for your website and company.